Construction & Engineering
From Western Australia’s most exciting new developments to the revitalisation of Perth’s heritage buildings, RM Surveys is the state’s market leader in complete surveying solutions.
With over fifteen survey teams on the road on any given day, RM Surveys offers unparalleled flexibility and mobility.
Our positive, can-do attitude combined with insistence on correct processes and procedures, ensures the highest quality of service is delivered to all of our clients.
RM Surveys is a key partner in Western Australia’s most innovative developments. Our project list is extensive and includes set-out of small residential buildings, complex multi-level buildings, large scale infrastructure projects and some of Perth’s tallest high rise buildings.
RM Surveys have been engaged as Project Surveyors for:
- The New Perth Stadium, Burswood
- All four office towers in the Kings Square development, linking the Perth CBD to Northbridge
- The $19 million mixed-use development of St Georges Chambers in the CBD for the Anglican Diocese of Perth
- The Cicero Project, a six-storey, 74-bedroom part-heritage listed hotel with mezzanine and roof terrace bar in Northbridge
- The six-storey Richmond Quarter development in East Fremantle, centred on an open, European-style piazza with a boutique hotel, roof-top wine bar and outdoor cinema (Strata & Construction Works)
- The four-storey, “4 Star Green Star” Kintail Road office complex in Applecross, employing an innovative top-down method (enabling work on the superstructure to start before the excavation of the basement)
- The Stella Apartments Building 17 at Cockburn Central, one of Perth’s first High Rise modular buildings
- The $300 million redevelopment of Lakeside Joondalup, making it the state’s biggest shopping centre
- The $116 million quadrupling of Stockland’s Baldivis Shopping Centre
- The $43 million ECU Student Services building (incorporating the safety considerations of works carried out in a busy, fully functional university)
- A range of mining projects across Western Australia, including the Newcrest Mining Telfer gold-copper mines, the McArthur River zinc mine, the Karara Mining Karara iron-ore mine site, the Tropicana Gold Mine project and Fortescue Metals Group’s Solomon iron-ore mine