Construction & Engineering
From Western Australia’s most exciting new developments to the revitalisation of Perth’s heritage buildings, RM Surveys is the state’s market leader in complete surveying solutions.
RM Surveys is a key partner in Western Australia’s most innovative developments. Our project list is extensive and includes set-out of small residential buildings, complex multi-level buildings, large-scale infrastructure projects and some of Perth’s tallest high rise buildings.
Our positive, can-do attitude combined with an insistence on correct processes and procedures, ensures the highest quality of service is delivered to all of our clients.
- Foundation Piling
- Structural Steel
- Earthworks & Civil
- Reinforced Concrete
Our advanced monitoring capabilities provide vital intelligence that can prevent potential problems in construction before they occur. By monitoring 3-dimensional movements of a particular structure, a plan can be established to rectify or amend the variance before irreversible issues arise.
Monitoring services can be used to record data through a number of means, including:
- Settlement monitoring
- Deformation monitoring
- Deflection monitoring
- Automated monitoring
- Long-term monitoring
RM Surveys has extensive experience in the setout of foundation piling including continuous flight auger (CFA) piling, diaphragm walls, barrette piles, bore piles, screw piles, prefabricated driven piles, and sheet piles.
Our range of deliverables include:
- In-depth analysis showing any variations of poured pilling protrusion from design using our 3D laser scanning technology. This capability is particularly useful for underground basements where strata carpark areas are vital
- The correlation of shop design to consultant drawings to identify any discrepancies
- Monitoring during construction and excavation to identify and prevent future issues
- Toe forecasting
Our team can provide highly accurate as-built documentation for any steel structure including:
- Pre-pour anchor bolt
- Post-pour anchor bolt
- Post-erection plumb and elevation
- Floor elevation
- Edge of form
- Architecturally exposed structural steel (AESS)
Earthworks & Civil
RM Surveys can provide earthworks and civil survey services for a wide range of construction projects including:
- Residential development
- Commercial development
- Roads and berms
- Railways and tunnels
RM Surveys have extensive experience in major large-scale construction projects and can provide a wide range of services including:
- Control establishment
- Grid setout
- Setout of concrete panels
- Setout and checking of formwork